Why do students chose to train at the CFB Academy?
We discovered the answer by asking students registering for the 2012-13 school year....."Why you chose CFBA over other dance schools?"
“Offered most in instruction”
“Friendly atmosphere and teachers are amazing”
“First school for ballet”
“Teacher recommendation, reputation”
“Small classes, great teachers, Nutcracker”
“Because we LOVE it! Respectful, encouraging, knowledgeable, & enthusiastic teachers!”
“I feel I get the best dance education possible here”
“Option to take ballet only”
“We love Ms. Deedee!”
“It’s the best”
“Professional and family like school”
“We love it here, reputation, small class sizes”
“Student progress, teaching methodology, teachers, directors”
“Training technique is preferred”
Every student of the Central Florida Ballet Academy enjoys pre-professional Russian based ballet training among small class sizes, individiualized attention, and a world-class faculty. Our program has proven to produce the strongest, most versatile dancer with a proven track record to receive dance contracts where you want them. Register today to reach your potential through the following:
- Benefit from the small class sizes and receive the "best ballerina training in Central Florida"! Our students have received numerous scholarships to the world's leading dance schools.
- International dance directors and instructors rank the CFBA pre-professional program alongside the most prestigious ballet schools in the country.
- Land your first dance job where you want it! Our graduates have began their professional careers at San Francisco Ballet, Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, Louisville Ballet, Boston Ballet, and the Cuban Classical Ballet of Miami.
- Perform in our annually acclaimed production of “The Nutcracker”, which has been highlighted by both CNN & USA Today and was also named one of the Top 20 Events by the Southeast Tourism Society.
- Directors from the following companies have complimented the training of our dancers and have offered our students full year or summer scholarships: