Nutcracker Silent Auction
CENTRAL FLORIDA BALLET
Cordially Invites You to Our
‘NUTCRACKER’ Silent Auction
Two days, two chances to win your favorite
auction items to support the ballet!
Saturday, December 13 @ 6:30pm
& Sunday, December 14 @ 1:00pm
This event promises to be fun & exciting with:
- Free Admission for this event to be held at the Orange County Convention Center (right beside the Linda Chapin Theater)
- A variety of auction items perfect for your family or best friend this holiday season
- Pictures and information on the performing as guest artists in the Central Florida Ballet’s “The Nutcracker”.
- Items to bid on will be revealed soon!
As with any successful arts organization, our continued growth and success is dependent on the generosity of our patrons. Please help us by donating or soliciting auction items for this big event.
- Have friends and family save the date.
- Donate auction items.
- Save the date and buy tickets for the Nutcracker performance!
- Sponsor a dancer in the Nutcracker performance
Your contribution will be used to help raise funds to benefit the Central Florida Ballet’s fundraising campaign for our 2014–2015 Season - enabling the Central Florida Ballet to continue its mission of uplifting all through dance! Thank you for your generous support!
Call 407.849.9948, ext 10 or email Kailey at
Last Updated ( Friday, 29 August 2014 )